Friday, May 06, 2005

Coming Soon

To any readers:

The Great Pursuit blog has been lagging lately, as a brief glance at the dates of the more recent posts will show. I have been really busy of late with a really intense semester of work that has not left much time for this blog. My intention, however, is to return to The Great Pursuit shortly after the semester's work is done, so don't give it up for dead just yet. I would love to see The Great Pursuit Blog grow and become useful as a devotional tool for people, so the focus will continue to be on brief examinations of biblical texts or on helpful and inspiring quotations from those ahead of us on the journey. I also hope it will become a place where others can discuss these things in the comments. So come back soon!

Thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm,

You might have more time to blog if you weren't haggin out in Norton hall all the time.

Anonymous said...

Alex I love to read your posts.

I hope you get back to reading profound things and writing about them.

And when you get 365 you can publish it as a devotional.